About this website
This application operated by FUNDEXA CORPORATION PTY LTD ACN 605 836 673 ("FXA") under the domain name fundexa.net ("The App"). The App is operated on behalf of FXA and its related bodies corporate.
Use of The APP
- Equipment: In order use The App you will need a mobile device (Apple iPhone, Apple Ipad, Android phone/tablet). You are responsible for providing all equipment required and also access to the Internet.
- Download: You may download for free The APP from an approved digital application distribution platform such as Apple Inc iTunes Google Play. The free version of The APP restricts access to the “News” section only
- Quality: FXA cannot guarantee that The App will always function without disruption, delay or errors. FXA takes no responsibility for any disruption, interruption or delay caused by any failure of or inadequacy in any of these items or any other items over which we have no control.
- No Reselling: The App is for your individual use. You shall not resell or commercialise the Software and/or Products to any third party.
- Subscription: Access to The App is free.
- Links to other web sites
The App contains links to other web sites operated by third parties ("Third Party Web Sites"). FXA does not endorse, or approve of the operators of Third Party Web Sites, or the information, graphics and material on those Third Party Web Sites ("Third Party Material").
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, FXA makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Web Sites; or
- that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. FXA is not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking Material on this web site to Third Party Material.
All offers to sell and statements relating to goods and services available on Third Party Web Sites are the responsibility of and given by the Third Party Web Site operator. In so far as such offers and statements are made on The App, FXA expressly disclaims acting in any other respect on behalf of Third Party Web Site operators.
FXA may receive payments from operators of Third Party Web Sites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the Third Party Web Site from The App.
Fundexa Corporation Product Information and Supply
Material on this web site may contain general information about FUNDEXA products and services.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this information:
- does not constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract; and
- does not form part of the terms and conditions for FUNDEXA products and services.
For further information about a particular product or service please contact FUNDEXA directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Information supplied by the Company for inclusion in The App is based on publicly available information, internally developed data and other sources. No independent verification of those sources has been undertaken.
While we have made every effort to ensure that information is free from error, FXA does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of Material on this web site. All information is subject to change without notice. FXA recommends that you seek independent advice before acting upon Material on The App or Third Party Material. FXA does not guarantee that the The APP or Third Party Web Sites will be free from viruses, or that access to the The App or Third Party Web Sites will be uninterrupted.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, no member of FXA is liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever arising out of or referable to Material on the The App or to Third Party Material, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
Liability of any member of the FXA for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible, at FXA’s option, to:
- the supply of the service again;
- the repair of the service; or
- the payment of the cost of having services supplied again or repaired.
Credit card safety
We do not store any card information on our servers.
Fair use policy
- Re-selling the data obtained through Fundfinder
- Using the data obtained through Fundfinder for purposes such as (but not limited to) – spamming, telemarketing, email marketing
- Sharing subscriptions between multiple users – Please contact email@example.com to express your interest in exploring group subscriptions.
The law applicable to use of The App and to disputes arising out of use of The App is the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia
Copyrights and Trademarks
Copyright in The App is owned or licensed by the FXA.